Saturday, August 12, 2006

“KUTTE KAMINE”


“Kutte kamine mein tera haddi toad doonga”
- Ankit Gupta

This line is dedicated to KP. In this current birth of mine, I know of two KPs. First one is Kumar Pratyush, a classmate of mine and a human. The other one is Kumar Pyar (name changed). He eats 2 kg of meat everyday, has a serious uncontrollable non-infectious smelling problem and loves skeleton symbols (especially the one which are on the anti-smoking ads). He is boxer…and belongs to the community of Dogs (boxer…is a variety of dog…remember Tom n Jerry!…one who used to chase after Tom).


KP is a pet of Mausi (this kind of character also appeared in the movie – Sholay). A brief overview about Mausi – she is a very good friend of my grandmother and for some reason hates young teens like me. She has a very serious problem with balls (even with COSCO tennis balls). Every time a ball enters her premises, it comes out in two pieces. Her house is like an enemy’s territory for us. Me and she share the same lane; she at periphery and I in the middle.

This incident happened to me sometime back when my parents were out of station. For us (me and my younger brother), it was a great opportunity to do anything! just anything…no parent scolding on playing loud music, no issue of cleaning your room, no time limit of sleeping, etc. So, after a hectic day, we deceided to have chicken in dinner (we aren’t allowed to have non-veg especially in front of our parents) and so deceided to have a taste of it. After the dinner menu was finalized, we went to buy our chicken dish from the nearby Chicken Corner. My brother left me in between the journey as his friend turned out asking for his classnotes.


After 20.00 minutes

I was returning from the Chicken Corner (our dinner - do plate chicken curry + 12 roti). As I entered my lane, HE was standing. At first sight I wasn’t so much bothered but the second look got me to be suspicious. KP with his blood red tongue half-out-half-in was looking towards me.
Who is a dog? A dog is a creature, who loves bones and has a kilometer ranged smelling power. And U can guess what happened to me next!!


I was carrying do plate chicken curry (also bones embedded in it). KP used his ultra-special nose-power and started sprinting towards me (to get that taste of those bones). What will you do when you see a boxer (the one who eats 2 kg of meat everyday and is a pet of your not-so-good-neighbour)? If you walk, you are a case. If you walk fast, then also you are a case. If you sprint! then you are like me.

There was one major problem which I had to face. KP was running from my home’s side so I had run towards the opposite direction. While running; tragedy struck (thanks to a girl); as I banged into her. She landed onto my dinner and that was it! Within a few seconds KP arrived at the accident site and started tasting the dish. He arrived, touched his tongue onto the dish, and then went back (may be he didn’t like it… An Imp Conclusion: I and KP don’t share the same taste…thankfully).


That day I had to make that same old Maggi for both myself and my brother (the only dish I know how to cook).


IMAGINE!


It would have been a completely different story if there were NO GIRLS n DOGS in this over-populated world.

Note: This article is not written to insult either girls or dogs, but is a reality incident. So, I would urge PETA and WWF (Women Wildlife / Welfare Federation) not to sue me.
Moral: If you are carrying a non-veg (non-boneless) dish with you, please don’t pass from routes which have high probability of presence of dogs.

No comments: