Thursday, August 02, 2007

Those Females had something WRONG inside !#!


Those Females had something WRONG inside !#!
(andar bhout kuch gadbad tha)

Strange things happen in life and I am always there to witness them. I happen to visit a metro-in-making “Mussoorie” for the fifth time. Return trip to Dehradun of 24 kms by public transport is about 1.15 min long. The twists n turns of the hills were sharp n curvy, thanks to which, the experience was unique and unexpected.

Before narrating my experience, I will have to mention about my location in the bus. I was on the last sit (window seat!!), right opposite to the driver. Main characters of the story included 1..2..3..a lot of ladies, a young lad, a hot phirang...hmmm...lets see if I can recall some more ;)

Unleashing the suspense of this blog, I take no pleasure (:P) in informing you all that I saw all these above mentioned people vomiting (VO) from my hot seat...YAIK

The starting act of the innings was performed by the young girl, sitting in front of me. Poor 4-5 yr old, got the wrong call early in our journey. Then was the turn of her mother (assuming his fact ). The urgent help was provided here as the much-needed-gentleman arrived here (YES! it was ME); I sacrificed my viewpoint (my windows) for her and offered her my Mt. Dew-bottle-full-of-water to her...addicted to the Dew after that lottery (still not cashed) :(. The vomiting pipeline processed further and the couple before the seat before me joined the strange party...the lady first and then her man (
“hum bane tum bane ek dooje ke liye” )
to be continued after a Break!
Break over! A lady raises her hand and swaps her position with the lady sitting in front of me. In the next second, she too continued the VO, smooth (now predictable) process and raised herself to that fame and the glory.

Driver realized that something was wrong inside (am taking about their stomach) and halted amidst the hills. All the participants of the VO process got down, food packets were out, out came hordes of capsules and tablets. Remaining journey was moving a kitty party for them and HORROR for me. All the ladies of the VO process did there kitty in front of my seat, literally slaughtered the restaurants and the food of 'Mussoorie', each complemented about her stomach and felt proud of not participating in VO further...why GOD chose my ears for these modest talks?? Thankfully I had my 3250's earpiece...
bach gaya!

Hey guys wait! the VO isn't over yet. The hot phirang is still left. She survived the hills but not the plains. She too did.....the VO process...and the climax of Scary Movie 4 was full of horror. Later, her accompanying male gave her the treatment along with some kisses...and the climax turned from horror to romantic horror !!
She too joined the kitty...and the kitty got international thereafter...


Moral of the story -
We Indians live in/on/for emotion. We can take any stupid topic and spend huge quantams of precious time on it (like reading this one :P)
And the most imp thing...this emotions thing even work for phirangs too ;)

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL, esp. all those brave men who were driving across our bus.

No comments: