Friday, June 17, 2011

My bags are packed, I am ready to go...

Away from the shor (noise) in the city, I will restart the race. God has created a highly competitive path for me, and I will walk it. There is a difference between knowing the path and walking it. Time has arrived to walk it and ace the race on the route.


Main udaan bhar hi lunga, Aasmaan chu hi lunga,
Mere ang khil gaye hai, Ho mujhe pankh mil gaye hai
Mujhe pankh mil gaye hai (x3)

Pawan sa udna hai, Baadal se judna hai,
Ho mujhe pankh mil gaye hai
Mujhe pankh mil gaye hai (x3)

(I will surely fly, I will surely touch the sky
My limbs have come out, I have got my wings…)

(Flow like wind, Get attach to clouds
I have got my wings…)

The TV commercial of Future group has motivated to the extent that I have started re-dreaming about restarting. It has given me that dope of optimism which burns my oxygen to the most optimal level.

My work life only gave me money (that too the least I presume), all along I was afraid to take risks. I was STAGNANT – not going anywhere. Stuck in the concrete; not in mud, not in quicksand. Now I have left work (temporarily), attempting to enjoy the life with loads of fun and studies (I doubt I will study!!).

In my past three years, I have seen many people – selfish, extraordinary, good, awesome, better than best, bastards, hilarious, boring, good genuine people and humans without heart. Analysis of this past says no growth in whatever manner you can think of, but some parts of my soul do like my past. I have figured out to let people go (when you can’t make them turn towards you). The knowledge gained of my failure has created that wisdom quotient for me. I have become wiser instead of successful. I have learnt more than what I have earned. By that definition in some stream of philosophy, I am somewhat successful. I should be happy! But I was not. Sitting in office was a pain, I have escaped now.

Failures were one thing in common. To escape from my first job, I tried running all the way. Gave 10 interviews, all rejected. Sometimes luck was against me, sometimes it was I myself. After a point, I took a stand not to switch from my first job (loyal anyone?). I decided to go ahead and study again.

A break from work. A break from monotonous life. A break from AC. A break from boss. A break from coding. A break from office tea. A break from stagnancy.

Work is not paid anymore; it is rather appreciated and respected. Life is not monotonous anymore, it is rocking now (and changing @ 25 hours per day). There is no AC in life, but I have managed to create some human fans of mine. I am my boss now (managing my own decisions). I don’t code lifeless programs, I create inspiring masterpieces. I don’t drink that fcuking stupid powdered tea of office, my thirst is satisfied by normal cold water. I am not feeling stagnant anymore. Today as I write from my hostel room, life’s quality has manifolded multiple times. It is rocking and depreived of sleep. I have entered into a B-school.

AG @ IMT-G (Mobile: 9717739518)
* - feel free to contact for all sorts of collaboration (research, consultancy, creativity, guidance, etc)

ps: SPEAKing PICtures takes you to college again :) Expect enjoyment here. CHEERS

No comments: