Monday, May 23, 2011

BMW Vision (BMW Batmobile)

In one of my earlier post where I blogged about Delhi Auto Expo 2010 (here) I was quite critical about BMW pavilion and their show of strength. May be BMW read that post and asked their headquarters in Munich (Germany) to send some stuff which has hooking power. Obviously not grass!
So on a Saturday, while I was strolling and rolling in CP (New Delhi), I saw BMW Vision (I call it BMW Batmobile)…
a car with muscular cuts, plenty of neon lights, transparent built, powerful engine, patented technologies, future perspective and I can go on but I have a office to go tomorrow morning…
BMW Vision (BMW Batmobile) here…(click on pic for full view)



Incase you need a higher quality pic of any the posted above, please drop in a comment with your email
ps: I am still a bigger fan of Merc than BMW.

No comments: