Saturday, December 20, 2008

So I bid you all adieu…

“Time made me, Time found you, Time made us friends, Time changed trends, Time made us smile, Time made us loose, Time educated us, Time made us learn and Time made us earn too, Time...And now it's Time for a Goodbye (Time changes every second, but hey it cannot change me and you :))................Cheers”
- my gtalk status

And it SPEAKs a lot. It speaks a story from start to current. Today, when I see myself setting to a different direction, I find a new change in me. I don’t get sleepy here. But I want to save that for the new place. I don’t want to eat out today. May be because I know for the next many months, I don’t have that home food. And today I feel a lot more responsible and many more…

And it’s not me who feel like this. ‘Friends’ too!! Ladies and gentlemen who never initiated chats with me, started becoming initiators. ‘Hies’, ‘Hellos’, ‘Take Care’ and ‘Best of Luck’ messages flooded my already very untidy desktop fetching me a comfy feeling of ‘bye-bye’ (muah!). And you like it. At my office too, as soon as I went public with my ‘bye-bye’, all had strange goodbye stamps with warm smiles on their faces. And you like it…damn you like that farewell’s limelight.

Will be missing my friends, will be missing my city and more importantly will be missing some part of me too. May God give me strength to cope up with activities like washing clothes, etc. Washing clothes! Oh my God. My prediction is that I will be close to the nomadic culture very soon and may end up becoming a nomad itself.

I am optimistic wanderer and an explorer. That’s sums up for a ‘wild animal’. And wild animals love humans. A new place and you meet some new people. And like always, you will find some new maniacs like yourself. Cheers

It’s late and have to travel early morning…….I bid you all adieu…

“choti si ye duniya,
anjaane raaste hai mere,
kahin tum miloge,
to poochenge haal,
choti si ye duniya”

I commit SPEAKing PICtures will be alive

7 comments:

redeemer_gamer said...

i know how u r feeling!!!!! Just wanted to say keep up the passion and intensity of this blog going. U have done a fairly good job till now. Just keep the ball dancing :)

Ashish Gourav said...

after reading this I commit that I'll keep on reading ur blog

Ann Dee said...

And where are you heading, if I may ask...
Your blog reminded me of my last few days in Delhi

Amandeep Singh said...

Hey
When ya comin back?

Prachark said...

@ redeemer_gamer
cheers bro

@ Ashish
thanks

@ Anee Dee
Lucknow and whr r u based nw?

@ Standbymind
June i pressume

heathen said...

simple nd impressive.

Amit(Nana) said...

hey AG !!!! every time i read ur blog it bring me back to those days at JMI's so called engineering college n our volley+FX passions.
All kudos to you for such a brilliant writing ability crafting reality through words n pictures. And those tag lines or short stanzas are really superb especially the one "Time ..." good one.
Pictures keeps reminding us we what we were n what we r turned into.
so let them SPeak