Friday, December 01, 2006

GPL vs EPL

Amid all the shit on TV, I just saw one more…sympathy for my much poor eyes. While surfing, I just encountered a unique useless time-pass show…the title being GRL (I presume that, since no clarity was given to the title). The show was being aired on MBV (Masala BV)…may be a sister channel of MTV.

The modus operandi of the serial was simple :- “how to flirt and its gains”.

As the nautanki started, a girl named ‘Mayuri’ introduced herself. According to her, she was almost a dentist. She also informed us about her SEX appeal and disclosed that it lay in her eyes (oof, wish my eyes were deaf and the ears were blind…at least I would have rendered myself from the self-praise of Mayuri). She also blabbered about why should we watch the rest of the show!

OK…breaking news…I just figured out what GRL (if it was the title ever) meant; it simply meant a GIRL.
Two vellas (Shakti and Max…READ FURTHER...

No comments: